Here is our personal Green Monster Recipe. I love doing a green juice blends everyday. Makes it so easy to get 7-12 servings of vegetables in a day.
Toss the bleached grains! I have a question for you. If you went to the bank with a $100 bill, and asked for change and the teller gave you $3.00 back 57 would you consider yourself ENRICHED by the transaction, or DEFRAUDED?
Well, that basically describes what is done to supposedly ‘ENRICHED’ flour products. Most of the good stuff (more…)
● 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
● 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
● 1/2 onion cut into wedges 3 cloves garlic, peeled
● 1 egg
● 1 tsp. chili powder
● 1 tsp. cumin
● 1 tsp. Thai chili sauce or hot sauce
● 1/2-cup bread crumbs (gluten free)