doesn’t love pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving?
Check out a healthier recipe!
This serves about 15 mini pies! My clients do not eat boring foods! It is about eating healthy and still tasty!
1.5 cups Almond Flour
2 tablespoons Butter, unsalted
1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin Puree
½ can Coconut Milk, unsweetened
½ cup Honey
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
½ teaspoon Ginger, ground
¼ teaspoon Cloves, ground
½ teaspoon Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender until a smooth dough forms.
3. Spritz muffin pan with non-stick olive oil spray or use muffin liners.
4. Press approximately 1 tablespoon of dough into each cup and press to evenly fill the bottom.
1. Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mix using a hand mixer until smooth. Or add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Divide filling among muffin cups.
3. Bake approximately 10-15 minutes or until center is set.
4. Allow to cool at least 10 minutes before removing from pan
Remember -Sharing is caring!! Share this out for your friends to enjoy too!